To deliver a discussion meeting for any RSEs attending the conference with an interest in building and furthering worldwide links and goals within the RSE community, learning from the experience and ideas of the wider RSE community and finding common themes to investigate in depth. Duration is normally two hours.
- Work with the Programme Chair to produce a draft structure and agenda for the meeting
- Poll the community for ideas for the meeting content
- Produce text to be used for the programme
- Produce a short advertising blurb for the meeting to be added to the joining instructions email to delegates
During the Conference
- Chair and deliver a successful meeting
- Provide information on any outcomes or requests for future outcomes to the RSE Society (if relevant).
- Write a blog post for the RSE conference website