What we do
The Communications working group is an extension of the Communications and Publicity subgroup, and supports the subgroup in fulfilling its aims and objectives.
- Create and deliver a communications plan for our community
- To include a bimonthly newsletter
- Maintain a presence on the Society Twitter account
- Building the community on Twitter, engaging more members, build the Society brand
- Continue to grow the Slack community
- Review needs for communication channels as required
- Create a publicity plan for specific events to engage our members (and a wider audience) to ensure that events are well attended and represented.
- Graphics/branding – Coordinate professional branding, graphics, creative PR materials etc
- Work with membership roles to maintain and increase mailing list (non-paying members) on e.g. whitefuse
- Ensure publicity and printed/display materials maintain branding guides (e.g. by producing content via canva).
How to join us
Contact us at [email protected]
Terms of reference
Our terms of reference can be found here: Communications and Publicity Terms of Reference