RSE Society feedback and discussion session
We want to hear from you!
The purpose of this session is to provide the RSE community with the opportunity to discuss ideas for the Society. It is important to us that the Society is shaped by the needs and priorities of the whole RSE community and we are keen to hear from anyone who might identify as an RSE, whether or not you are currently a member of the Society.
Potential areas for discussion may be (but are not limited to).
- Working groups for various RSE community projects
- Mentoring and peer support
- Membership Package
- Commercial Engagement with the society
- Society spending
- Regional and special interest group support
- Engaging outside of academia
The format of the event will be some Q&A followed by break out discussion with trustees and trustee elects.
If you have any questions or suggestions for additional topics to cover, please contact [email protected]