The Society of Research Software Engineering is a Registered Charity (no. 1182455).
Use of “Society” on this page and the linked documents relates to The Society of Research Software Engineering.
Below is a list of the policies that the Society has written, approved and adopted.
- Code of Conduct for Events
- Code of Conduct for Trustees (or meetings)
- Complaints and Grievance policy
- Corporate Engagement on our Web Platforms
- Environmental Policy
- Equality, diversity and inclusion
- Events and Initiatives Grant (Policy for)
- Membership Terms and Conditions
- Procurement policy
- Safeguarding policy
- Trademark and Logo Policy
- Trustee Conflict of Interest Policy
Policies that we are currently writing and intend to publish in 2022 are:
- Partnership Policy
- Fundraising, donations acceptance and refusal policy
- Volunteer Management Policy including a role description
- Website Terms and Conditions of use
- Health and Safety Policy