The Society of Research Software Engineering is a Registered Charity (no. 1182455).
Use of “Society” on this page and the linked documents relates to The Society of Research Software Engineering.
You can find out more about how the Society is run on the governance page. You can find out how to contact the trustees on the contact page.
Below is a list of the policies that the Society has written, approved and adopted.
- Code of Conduct for Events
- Code of Conduct for Trustees (or meetings)
- Complaints and Grievance policy
- Corporate Engagement on our Web Platforms
- Environmental Policy
- Equality, diversity and inclusion
- Events and Initiatives Grant (Policy for)
- Membership Terms and Conditions
- Procurement policy
- Safeguarding policy
- Trademark and Logo Policy
- Trustee Conflict of Interest Policy
- Volunteer Management Policy
- Volunteer Management Policy for the RSE Conference (draft format – awaiting approval)
- Health and safety policy
- Terms of Engagement between the SSI and the Society
Policies that we are currently writing and intend to publish in 2022 are:
- Partnership Policy
- Fundraising, donations acceptance and refusal policy
- Volunteer Management Policy including a role description
- Website Terms and Conditions of use